Bartley's Driving School Defensive Courses in Gray, ME
Nelson Bartley is the owner and operator of Bartley's Driving School. He is the classroom instructor and one of the driving instructors. He has been teaching Driver's Ed since 1972. Nelson retired after 37 years as a Lieutenant with the Portland Police Department. Nelson graduated from the University of Southern Maine with a B.S. degree on Social Studies. Nelson completed a course in accident reconstruction from Northwestern Traffic Institute in Evanston, Illinois. For three years 1977 thru 1979 he investigated serious and fatal accidents working in the traffic division.
- Defensive Courses
Highlights and Features
- We have over 30 years experience in driver education.
- Learner's Permits are issued upon completion of the course, no waiting, and no extra cost.
- The course includes Defensive Driving Tactics.
- Free Door -to-Door pick-up
- We are flexible on driving times, and we will work around your schedule.
Nearest Driving Schools
Roy's Driving Academy
We care about the quality of education that we give to our students
Best Way Driving Academy
We have built our reputation on word of mouth and by treating our
Area Driving School
Our mission is to offer a high quality driver education courses to
North Monmouth, ME
Liberty Driving School
Our company is based on the belief that our students' needs are of
Stevens Advanced Driver Training
Stevens Advanced Driver Training, LLC is committed to being the leader