Barts Suburban Driving School Defensive Courses & Behind the Wheel Training in Minneapolis, MN
Owner-operator Jeff "Bart" Bartels has been a licensed driving instructor since 1981. Our Minnesota State Certified Instructors have over 40 years combined experience. All instructors that work at Barts are trained by Bart in both classroom and behind the wheel. We place a higher standard of also pass the States written and behind the wheel test. This school is dedicated to offering driving instruction of such caliber that each graduating student will be able to face todays complex situations safely.
- Adult Courses
- Defensive Courses
- Teen Courses
Highlights and Features
- Have your permit in 2 WEEKS!
- Flexible Classroom and Behind the Wheel Classes
- Free pick-up for private Behind the Wheel
- Saturday Classroom: Sept-April
- Adult Packages & Single Lesson available
- Driving Simulator
- Licensed & approved by the State of Minnesota
- Bonded & Insured
Professional Associations and Certifications
- Driving School Association of the Americas
- National Safety Council
Products and Services
We are committed to partner with you in developing your ability to take your place safely and confidently on the streets and highways as quickly as YOU can. Learning to be a safe and competent driver will give you a sense of pride, a feeling of accomplishment and an attitude of freedom that earning a driver's license brings with it. We will guide you through the general and the finer points of the driving tasks necessary to not only pass the required DMV test but to also give you the skills necessary to be a safe and confident driver for life.
Classroom is a total of 30 hours, 10 sessions-3 hours each, and can be completed in as short as two weeks. Classes are daily, at least 12 times per week year around. We offer a flexible schedule including evenings. Come when it is convenient for you. Behind the Wheel training starts after you have received your permit. Our driving instructor will conveniently pick you up at your home, work, or school for each of your private 3-two hour lessons. Lessons progress from the more simple driving tasks to the most complicated tasks.
- Safe Driving Tip #2: Slow Down!A professional driver gives some important tips on times when you should slow down, as part of Ford Motor Company's Driving Skills for Life. The program is designed to help young drivers improve their skills in four key areas that are critical factors in more than 60% of teen vehicle crashes, hazard...
- Safe Driving Tip #7:Driver Distraction!A professional driver talks about the importance of keeping your eyes on the road when you're driving. It's from Ford Motor Company's Driving Skills for Life program, which is designed to help young drivers improve their skills in four key areas that are critical factors in more than 60% of teen vehicle...
- Safe Driving Tip #6:Two wheels off the pavement!A professional driver explains what to do when two wheels of your vehicle go off the pavement. It's from Ford Motor Company's Driving Skills for Life program, which is designed to help young drivers improve their skills in four key areas that are critical factors in more than 60% of teen vehicle crashes...
- Safe Driving Tip #9: Vehicle Dynamics!A professional driver explains why you need to adjust your driving style to the type of vehicle you drive. These tips are from Ford Motor Company's Driving Skills for Life program, which is designed to help young drivers improve their skills in four key areas that are critical factors in more than 60...
Nearest Driving Schools
Alamo Driving School
Committed to the safety of its students and the general public, we
Driving is a big part of our daily lives and should be taken seriously
Transportation Center For Excellence
We train you to obtain more than your CDL, which means you have passed
Saint Paul, MN
Midway Driving School
For over 30 years, our driving school has been the leader in adult
Saint Paul, MN
Northstar Driving School
Our classroom and behind the wheel prepare each student to be successful